It has been quit a busy month for us! I got a promotion at work (YEAH) that has kept me SUPER busy, I celebrated a birthday (luckily not a big one), and the kids have been so active and cute as ever as you can tell. Here is a look of just some of our fun for the month!
1. Lucy has become quit the ham lately.
2. I made this cute farm cake for a friend at work. I was really happy with the results.
3. Jacob and his buddy Sullivan at a baseball game, these two have been buds since the beginning of time.
4. Checking my work e-mail late one night and after I turned off the computer I thought this made a pretty neat shot.
5. and 6. Birthday flowers from my new boss and my sweet husband! I am truly blessed with wonderful people in my life!
7. I made a version of Starbucks iced passion tea it was so yummy look for it soon on the blog.
8. The Easter Bunny brought Lucy and Jacob a new bubble machine needless to say it was a huge hit!
9. I found these two ancient disks in my desk while I was cleaning some stuff out to prepare for my move to my new desk. I wanted to see what was on them before tossing but as I stared at my computer to find the slot they would go in I realized my computer does not have one! I am old!
10. More fun in the back yard with the bubble machine I may have to go get another one in case this one breaks!
11. Celebrating a really good friends birthday at Arrington Vineyards.
12. Lucy with her Easter basket ready for an egg hunt.
13. Got a haircut and was feeling particularly spunky!
14. Lucy’s cheese face!
15. I LOVE spring!
16. A great group of girls posing at Arrington!
You can follow me on Instagram here.