Brrrr It’s cold outside! We are in the middle of winter and the temperatures are bone chilling so I decided I wanted to make a hearty soup for dinner tonight. There is nothing better than a big bowl of soup to warm your soul. I am very much a lover of all soups and it’s not uncommon for me to order soup in the summer when the temps are super high. This is my favorite recipe for white chicken chili and it is super easy to make. I love that this recipe calls for canned white beans instead of dry which makes this recipe perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
White Chicken Chili
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
It has been quit a busy month for us! I got a promotion at work (YEAH) that has kept me SUPER busy, I celebrated a birthday (luckily not a big one), and the kids have been so active and cute as ever as you can tell. Here is a look of just some of our fun for the month!
1. Lucy has become quit the ham lately.
2. I made this cute farm cake for a friend at work. I was really happy with the results.
3. Jacob and his buddy Sullivan at a baseball game, these two have been buds since the beginning of time.
4. Checking my work e-mail late one night and after I turned off the computer I thought this made a pretty neat shot.
5. and 6. Birthday flowers from my new boss and my sweet husband! I am truly blessed with wonderful people in my life!