We interrupt the food for some July memories. I thought it would be fun to do a personal post on what is going on in my crazy life!
1. While some friends from out of town were visiting I snapped some shots of bubble. I thought this one was the best!
2. My sweet Lucy loves being outside and manages to sit still (even if for a short time)!
3. I’m calling this one pretty rainbow!
4. Silly boy!
5. Jacob graduated Preschool…sniff..sniff
6. A snapshot from after the ceremony.
7. Him and his bud Abbott, they have been together since they were infants. SNIFF….SNIFF! – I need a kleenex!
8. My friend Tammy and I went on a fabulous girls weekend trip to the lake to see a dear friend where we were treated like queens! Her house is amazing and she is such a gracious host!
9-11. Just beautiful!
12. Kayaking for the first time! It was so much fun!
13. Being silly while at a stop light!
14. Sibling love there is nothing like it!
15. While at the Lake we went to this fabulous Chef Prepared restaurant called Foothills Milling Co. There was a 4 page article on this place in Southern Living Magazine! If you are ever in Maryville Tennessee you should check it out!
16. We painted our den to brighten it up! It was a dark grey I really loved how it turned out!
17. Sweet picture of Gabe, Jacob and I after his graduation.
18. Lucy loves to paint or eat paint you decide!
19. I started a blog you should check it out! Just kidding! Thank you all for following me on this journey!
20. I submitted a picture to be featured on Foodgawker and it was accepted! It totally blew me away when I got the e-mail from them!
21. This is a string art project that I did as a thank you to Carolyn for letting us stay at her beuatiful home. I decided to end with this picture because as I look at it I realize that dreams do come true! This blog has been a dream of mine for a long time and I am just speechless from all the support I have received from you all! Thank you all so much!!!